-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
what the actual F? That pricing is absurd. Meanwhile they used to come from the factory like that...
-
We'll see how they do it!
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
I'm just not trusting enough to let them pick our vehicles up. I don't think they would being the distance we are anyway. -
I hope Ford intentionally ragebaits him with Lincoln news. He seemed to be totally defeated like 2 months ago about Ford introducing and cancelling Lincoln products. Given how little money Ford wants to give Lincoln in the first place it would certainly save them to have never planned any products in the first place.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Speaking of the EV programs-that was total costs of developing and engineering a completely new platform(s) and building plants. I'm pretty sure that by the time 2030 rolls around Model E will be breaking even in worst case when it comes to the financial end of things. As for your comments about the F-150 and other vehicles like it-that is purely being driven by what people WANT not what they need. Technically 80-90% of the car buying public could use something like Polaris Slingshot if they just needed to get to work or get something from the store, but your not factoring in what people want and are willing to pay for. For some people that is an F-150 that they won't use 98% of its capabilities the whole time they have it. Its the same reason why you see people buying huge homes when only two people live there or whatnot. People are vocal about something they want online and when it comes, it lands like a lead balloon. I've seen people say oh we want a station wagon or a hatchback and when they do come, no one buys them, going on my almost 30 years of observation of things on the internet. That is why I consider a Mustang Ranchero to be DOA-its completely impractical for the market these days that rewards vehicles that are basically a Swiss army knife -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
its genetics and the other thing I've noticed is if people smoke or are generally unhealthy. Funny story about making assumptions about peoples age-my dad used to go to work everyday with a hat on-all the time till he forgot it one day. Everyone he worked with was shocked-they thought he was going bald when still had full head of hair! LOL -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
After the shitshow I had with my dealership and my Bronco order, the Service department is stellar-they even still pick my car up even though I'm a few miles out of the radius that they are supposed to. I normally have it picked up first in the AM and its normally back by lunchtime, well for oil changes. I need to get the wiring harness recall done myself when I get the oil done later this month. -
By fordmantpw · Posted
Same thing here with our dealer! I hate taking things in because we're afraid they'll mess something else up in the process. You just can't find good help, and you never get the "good" techs on "simple" things. We currently have 4 vehicles with open recalls: 2010 Milan - airbag...again. 2022 F350 - something with the wipers 2023 Mach-E - I don't remember what that one's for 2024 Bronco - Something about a wire chafing under the hood and I think something with the seat bolts It is a pain to take these to the dealer. The dealer is 30 minutes away, I work from home, and my wife is retired. So it's a special trip to town and wait for hours while it's done. I did have a recent recall on the F350 resolved by a mobile tech (even though we're 8 miles outside of their service area), so I'm going to see if they will do the same for at least some of these. -
By fordmantpw · Posted
Wait, those numbers don't math out. Either it was your 60th reunion, or the class beauty is 68, or she was 10 years older than everyone else in class! -
It’s a matter of of persistence, something that Ford has lacked in the past, I guess it seems highly economical to fix what Ford thinks is 90% of the problem, but yes proper RCA is key. Funny how root causes seem to come back around to actions that were unnecessary, squeezing suppliers is just power and ego, not right thinking. Suppliers get even.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
