-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Not surprised that Continental convertible went for $330,000. My dad was an engineer in Ford Engine Design back in the day and we got a new lease car every year. In '63 or '64 we had a burgundy Continental as our lease car. Just a gorgeous car. Wish we kept that one.
-
Thanks for starting this thread. I was going to start my own, but I'll just slip some oddball vehicles in here. Here's one: (1460) Ford never built an Edsel truck... But dealers did! - YouTube Here's an Edsel ad: (1562) Incredible! Edsel 1950s Classic Car Commercials - rare vintage entertainment - YouTube
-
I didn't want to start a new thread. (214) SOLD! 1965 Lincoln Continental Custom Convertible - BARRETT-JACKSON 2026 LAS VEGAS AUCTION - YouTube
-
Hi Joey, Thank you very much for taking the time to reply and help out. Along with the standard guide, do you also happen to have the 2016 Lincoln MKC Black Label Order Guide (or the Black Label supplement) in your archives? If it's not too much trouble, would you mind uploading both of them to the Dealer Order Guides / Downloads section? I believe it would be a valuable reference for the community and anyone looking up legacy Lincoln records in the future. I really appreciate your time and dedication to the forum!
-
Great news for Indiana!
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
A cool one off, never before seen, project done by Ford's experimental vehicle and concepts team internally. Probably not much of a market for it, but it looks really cool imo. -
Vehicles existed before 1990, (my year of birth)??? I thought y'all pedaled things Flintstones style.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
