Camaro Officially Revealed

ANTAUS

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least it will put an end to "ban the boring car" campaign in the UK when it arrives in 2010, folk might start liking cars again most go for the smallest LCD ecobox these days as they are not the slightest bit interested in cars anymore they have become soooooooo boring if we had a decent bus service most would use the bus.

A Fiat 500 & Mini is about as exciting as cars gets in Europe at the moment, and judging by the massive sales success of the two at moment the awesome Chevy Camaro will be another kick in the the teeth for the anti-car tax it of the road crowd in Europe.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Ya know when your having sex, and you reach a certain threshold, like "oh damn, it's almost there, I'm almost there, oh oh, uh uh, almost there" and you pass a certain wave of pleasure and it's like "oh damn, I gotta work to that point again"...you were ALMOST there about to finish, but nwo you gotta work yourself up again....

Ok, well...imagine getting there, just to think "thats it ? This is the big whoop-de-doo?" and you feel like hitting the person, tossing them around in bed and kicking them off the bed.

Ok...thats how I feel about it. After what, 8-10 years, of "It's coming, It's Coming!!"...I just wanna hit it and kick it out of the room. I agree, the interior is hideous...Except for the IP, it's pretty, something Ford should take a look at.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-camaro.html

The interior is still ugly, and those HVAC controls are horrendous.

That interior is so horrid it makes the Sebring's look luxurious :o

Ya know when your having sex, and you reach a certain threshold, like "oh damn, it's almost there, I'm almost there, oh oh, uh uh, almost there" and you pass a certain wave of pleasure and it's like "oh damn, I gotta work to that point again"...you were ALMOST there about to finish, but nwo you gotta work yourself up again....

Ok, well...imagine getting there, just to think "thats it ? This is the big whoop-de-doo?" and you feel like hitting the person, tossing them around in bed and kicking them off the bed.

I need a cigarette after reading that.

Edited by 96 Pony

It'll be sad if the V6 camaro can keep up with the 2010 Mustang GT..

Do you honestly think a 300hp V6 Camaro weighing 3700+ pounds in going to keep up with a 300hp V8 Mustang weighing less than 3500 pounds? I doubt it. I do believe the V6 and V8 Camaros will be very quick cars, but let's get real. By the way, this brings up a discussion that was present during the 94-98 model years. Back then, the Camaro V6 had close to the same HP numbers as the V8 Mustang did.

Even if the 4.6L is carried over in the Mustang for 2010, when the 2011 Mustangs roll out with the 5.0, all will be forgotten.

Do you honestly think a 300hp V6 Camaro weighing 3700+ pounds in going to keep up with a 300hp V8 Mustang weighing less than 3500 pounds? I doubt it. I do believe the V6 and V8 Camaros will be very quick cars, but let's get real. By the way, this brings up a discussion that was present during the 94-98 model years. Back then, the Camaro V6 had close to the same HP numbers as the V8 Mustang did.

Even if the 4.6L is carried over in the Mustang for 2010, when the 2011 Mustangs roll out with the 5.0, all will be forgotten.

Those were my thoughts......

Anyhow, GM cleaned up the outside to the point to whereas I like the car again. That interior on the other hand is horrible. What were they thinking?

No on both counts. :hysterical:

It's just another retro interior like the Stang's (I love how people are now implying it's a great interior in comparison)

ford-mustang-interior-3-_216.jpg

10.chevrolet.camaro.rs.dsh.500.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-chevro...-1/932185/full/

Figures most of the same cheerleaders bashing it, are the same ones who drooled over certain other retro interior. :doh:

800px-Ford_GT_interior.jpg

Do you honestly think a 300hp V6 Camaro weighing 3700+ pounds in going to keep up with a 300hp V8 Mustang weighing less than 3500 pounds? I doubt it.

Yeah, the G8 is such a POS in terms of handling I'm totally seeing your point.

Only rednecks race on straight tracks.

Edited by pcsario

Now really who has praised the Mustang's interior? Who?

Your comments about rednecks was lame.

And really with the GT pic? I mean, who jumped up and down about how luxurious it was? Let me be the first to answer. No one.

Your posts are so amusing because while you sit back and poke fun of those that praise Ford for every and anything (allegedly), you in turn do the exact opposite. Then you try and clean it up with your usual nonsense, as if your opinion should be valued a great deal more than anyone else.

The interior looks like crap. The gauges are at the bottom of a center stack where you would have to take your eyes off the road to see it. You know damn well if this were a Ford product you would be doing one of these :happy feet:

Edited by Michael Reynolds