2010 Taurus with almost no camo

TomServo92

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VASTLY improved. The raised beltline (at least it appears that way) seems to help a lot in diminishing its mass a bit, as does the sloped rear end. I still see a little influence from the Edge in this, believe it or not, in the flanks, particularly in the door panels and fender flares. Looking good so far. :yup:

correct me if I am wrong...but in picture #4...it looks like the front wheels are spinning.....thought it was going RWD?? Or could this be an AWD mule??

Where did you hear RWD?

This uses the same upgraded D3 platform as the Lincoln MKS. It will be FWD/AWD just as it has been.

Didn't Blue II or Igor hint that the next generation after the 2010 would be RWD? Perhaps that's where the confusion lies.

There have been enough confirmed mule sightings at this point to say it's almost a certainty. I think the only question is whether or not it will bear the SHO moniker.

I hope they stick with SHO. It it unique to Ford and still has a following, ST is too generic and the EcoBoost will certainly have the power to more than live up to the SHO name.