New Product Reveal: Tuesday, June 24, 6pm ET

We've been buying new vehicles for fifty years now, and our 2011 Edge has been the best one ever.

"

For what it's worth, the Edge is the top ranked mid size SUV in the newly released 2014 JDPower IQS study.

The MKX took the number one spot in the premium mid size SUV category.

Edge and MKX also take top honors for cheapest vehicles to insure as well. I call these "Personal Crossovers", like the Murano which styling wise is getting quirkier. I'm just saying if it's Edge it's not new news because we've already seen what it'll look like and such. Show me something we havent seen, then I would be impressed.

Edge and MKX also take top honors for cheapest vehicles to insure as well. I call these "Personal Crossovers", like the Murano which styling wise is getting quirkier. I'm just saying if it's Edge it's not new news because we've already seen what it'll look like and such. Show me something we havent seen, then I would be impressed.

Well, to be fair, the production version has not been shown yet. Of course, the concept looked 95% there already anyway.

• Like 1