2019 Ford Focus Spied Camo-free during Photo Shoot

I dont blame Ford for the secrecy that is Bronco....based on what Im witnessing and experiencing, its commanding more interest than any other Ford product I can recall since the T-bird days...( not the convertible )...

Elsewhere, certain posters are trying to say that Ford will use the Ranger's interior in the Bronco because they're cheap...

It honestly wouldnt surprise be but at the very least I would expect the IP to share hard points and have a similar profile.

That'd be a MASSIVE disappointment to say the least if they were that cheap.

They did it with Expedition, but it at least has a history of sharing the F-150 dash.

I just find it hard to believe they'd do that here, especially considering Everest already uses Ranger's dash, and Bronco will be sold side by side with it in ROW (if not here).

• Like 1

They did it with Expedition, but it at least has a history of sharing the F-150 dash.

I just find it hard to believe they'd do that here, especially considering Everest already uses Ranger's dash, and Bronco will be sold side by side with it in ROW (if not here).

I mean similar profile in the way the Focus and C-Max are so they basically share mounting points and are a similar size but thats really about it.

I can see the internal structural bits being similar if not identical because theres probably not much reason to change it.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

Expedition hasn't shared a F150 dash since 2002. But it wouldn't surprise me if Ranger and Bronco weren't very close.

Everything at ford is dead to me except mustang and bronco...we get chinesse build..i wont buy a chinesse built ford like effing ever..good day sir- god speed

Ps: i like that euro spec foci..looks good...

This Focus was built in China...

2019-Ford-Focus-Hatch-ST.jpg

This Focus is built in Europe...

Without looking at the VIN - how would you know which is which when both locations will be building THE SAME CAR!!!

Edited by twintornados
  • Like 2

This Focus was built in China...

This Focus is built in Europe...

Without looking at the VIN - how would you know which is which when both locations will be building THE SAME CAR!!!

Havent seen those pics before. Are those real? Its different then the on posted on the first page Edited by T-dubz

Expedition hasn't shared a F150 dash since 2002. But it wouldn't surprise me if Ranger and Bronco weren't very close.

of course. So does the super duty (which was the plan for years). I read that original post as if the Expedition used a form of F150 dash since the 1st gen. If I read it wrong I apologize.

Nope, I was saying the first gen did.

And, let's not pretend the 3rd gen Expy (2007-2017) wasn't just a lightly modified F-150 ('04-08) dash too.

2007_ford_expedition_dashboard.jpg

dashboard.jpg

FORDF-150RegularCab-4067_6.jpg

Edited by rmc523

Nope, I was saying the first gen did.

And, let's not pretend the 3rd gen Expy (2007-2017) wasn't just a lightly modified F-150 ('04-08) dash too.

<images snipped>

Yeesh! It's amazing how far we've come in the last decade. I remember when those interiors were groundbreaking for a truck.