2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, G8R said:

I’m in a similar position position. Ordered F-250 CCSB KR 6.7L w/bed liner and 5th wheel prep (no tonneau), on 10/19/21. Sitting at Priority 2.

Tried to drop the bed liner and 5th prep a couple weeks ago, was told the order was locked. Tried again earlier this week. That’s when I was told it was priority 2 and couldn’t be amended. I’ve read on this forum is that those can be amended, but must be done by Ford regional rep. Guess I’ll just keep waiting. 

My dealership keeps telling me unscheduled  clean and priority 13 I believe. I am wondering if it will ever go to build and vin.  Not as long as you but started this in sept. Getting close to retirement so want to get it sooner then later

9 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

I got my window sticker a lil over 2 months before it was even built. I would assume your sales person is probably giving you lip service... it will take probably at least 2 weeks to ship it.. just my thoughts..but good luck..

They are not. My truck has a build date of 2/2, and is currently in production. They have been spot on throughout this process.

2 hours ago, CBears said:

Yep, I dropped the dreaded bed liner and tonneau cover 2 weeks ago.  Was really hoping that today was the day.  I ordered August 10th.  This is really getting old.  ?

Did you get a confirmation from your dealer that those were dropped from your order? My salesman will not send me and updated order detail for me to verify that they are indeed off my truck.

1 hour ago, Busmar said:

I have experienced that loop issue as well.

As an aside I order an F350 Plat/ Carb Grey on 14/22. Received confirmation from Ford (with vin) on 16/22 that it was scheduled for build week of Feb 7th. Left out the bedliner but has 5th wheel prep.

Since I just joined I hope I'm in the right place.

I've got a lot of acronyms to learn.

Bases on what I've see on this fourm, I hope I'm not awaiting unforeseen surprises and delays.

I still don't know a lot of acronyms.

F250 XL 4x4 Stone Grey 7.3L with bedliner and UTT

Ordered at the end of September. Supposedly in production this week (pushed back from previous week).

41 minutes ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Does anyone have an answer for my earlier question as to why my truck lists in production on the email but when I click through on the track option it just says order confirmed? I have a build date for next week and still don't have a window sticker.

Does the e-mail say "in production" or "scheduled for production"?  Ours says YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION.  Our build date is this week and were able to get the window sticker middle of last week.

Well I didn’t get an email showing my truck in production today, so I’m breaking out the big incentives and going to see the guys down at the dealership tomorrow…..

Gumbo might not get the truck built any faster but it never hurts to have friends at the dealership. ?

7CD5FEDC-8869-46A6-850E-978F05DC452C.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frog_Legs said:

Well I didn’t get an email showing my truck in production today, so I’m breaking out the big incentives and going to see the guys down at the dealership tomorrow…..

Gumbo might not get the truck built any faster but it never hurts to have friends at the dealership. ?

Fitting username.  Good luck!

Got my build date email this morning. Ordered 12-29 and scheduled for production week of 2-28. Fingers crossed. Dealer has been spot on with his info so far; told me about a month to schedule and another to build and one more to deliver. When does the window sticker become available? I assume right before production.?

Race Red 2022 F-250 SRW Lariat Ultimate with UTT,. I didn't have any of the features holding back production like bed liner, AS, or Gooseneck prep. Dealer will do most of that once it gets here.

Edited by themadmonk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Frog_Legs said:

7CD5FEDC-8869-46A6-850E-978F05DC452C.jpeg

Dude, if Gumbo doesn't get you a lot of special treatment, it's time for a new dealer!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoncoSD said:

Did you get a confirmation from your dealer that those were dropped from your order? My salesman will not send me and updated order detail for me to verify that they are indeed off my truck.

He told me he did it.  I've asked Cyberdman for confirmation of that though because I've had some issues getting info from them.

3 hours ago, RoncoSD said:

When did you order yours by the way?

I ordered my F250 11/5/21 and got my VIN and scheduled production week of 1/31 in a couple of weeks. My window sticker showed up today, but does not have a "Blend Date". Does anyone when that gets assigned in the production scheduling time line or how soon before the actual build day? I have seen many with a window sticker get bumped out for many weeks before actual production.

windowsticker.pdf

On 1/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, Fordnovice88 said:

Anyone know what day they update window stickers? I have scheduling for week of January 31st.... wondering if the window sticker will pop up before Thursday.

I am also scheduled for the week of 1/31 and my window sticker showed up today. However, it does not have a blend date so, I don't know if I have an actual build day yet.

39 minutes ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Do I just send him a PM with my vin to run a check on the status?

I would NOT send him an email.  He and Ice have stated several NO PM’s.  You can go to Cyberman’s section and read his Current Tracking Rules, mainly #5 and #11.

Edited by Jim58