2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

13 hours ago, Bodaway said:

Well perhaps since you know exactly how the process works and "we're" not paying attention, you can tell us why the sticker files are re-generating?

I'm just a guy that bought a truck that is trying to figure out when it will arrive and watching for changes to see if there is any relevance to the changes. The dude just asked a question and I shared my experience.

That was more for fzappa1, but this exact question was discussed and answered (again) just a few days ago. 

It generates the file when you request a copy or sometimes the system generates it.  The point is it’s 100% meaningless and should be ignored.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lee2021 said:

Anyone have success changing to or ordering the black appearance package without Bedliner yet?  Is the ordering system fixed?

No luck getting the bedliner delete yet. WBDO still doesn't seem to show it as an option.

17 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

Anyone get any Ford update emails tonight? Or show a status change?

I got an email this morning that my truck had been built and had an ETA of 3/31 to 4/6. As of yesterday, my status from cyberdman's status checks forum had been unchanged since 2/18 reading as: In Transit - Received At Upfitter    Gfx Louisville, KY    Feb-18-2022, 18:53 ET.

So it took almost 3 weeks to go across the street and get a retractable bed cover installed and then get back to Ford. I ordered 9/3 so we are right on target for a 7 month wait. Not complaining as some who ordered long before me are still waiting, just happy to be hopefully getting mine in the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 2:06 PM, tcritch3 said:

I received an update on my order that I was "scheduled to day (3/21)", it was previously a "scheduled to week (3/21)" designation. Hoping I get the "in production" status change tomorrow! Anyone else know if they have a "scheduled to day" status for the week of 3/21?

I also do now.

I just ordered a F-250 Lariat Tremor 7.3 today. It looks like Ford removed a lot of options from the ordering system, like A/S, 5th wheel prep, bed step, garage opener, winch, sun roof, and heated steering wheel.  I ordered the BAP without spray-in bed liner.  Although, the spray-in was listed in the order summary, the dealer made some calls and said the liner wasn't actually in the order, but listed in the summary for some reason.  We assume it is some kind of glitch from the March ordering updates. 

Fingers crossed that it gets scheduled, but I won't hold my breath.  Hopefully Ford catches up for some of you guys that have been waiting since last year. 

3 hours ago, yorid said:

Same notification here and my schedule (and reachedule) cadence is similar.

Does anyone have any feedback on what that pop up notification means for scheduled trucks with VINs but a moving build date?

On 3/9/2022 at 12:06 PM, tcritch3 said:

I received an update on my order that I was "scheduled to day (3/21)", it was previously a "scheduled to week (3/21)" designation. Hoping I get the "in production" status change tomorrow! Anyone else know if they have a "scheduled to day" status for the week of 3/21?

I just checked on mine this morning and got a scheduled to day of 3/24. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rak320 said:

I’ve survived the Friday emails so far, still on track for 21 March production week. ???

Hate to poke holes in your theory, but the last two emails I received from Ford pushing out my build week from 3/7 to 3/14, then to 3/21 were mailed to me on Wednesday 3/2, then on Thursday 3/3. However, the first email I received pushing my build week out fron 2/28 to 3/7 was mailed out on Friday 2/11. 

26 minutes ago, Late Apex 61 said:
  3 hours ago, Rak320 said:

I’ve survived the Friday emails so far, still on track for 21 March production week. ?? ?

Emails go out Thursday am - Sunday. Least I’ve noticed that. Seen a few people did get emails today but most of them were scheduled for “the day of” instead of “the week of”.