The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Order confirmed 12/2/2021

Got my awaited email today scheduled build for 6/27, for my F250 Platinum Tremor 6.7 Diesel, removed the tonneau cover, bed liner, and fifth wheel prep awhile back it hurt to do so, but did in hopes of getting a truck this year.

I was very excited until I noticed the production picture and options listing on the tracker still had the Tremor fixed black step bars on the truck when I ordered the power steps.  

Is this something to worry about or wait until the window sticker comes out?  With both the platinum and tremor packages neither step was an upgrade so I am just hoping it is a mistake.

Missing power steps would be alot bigger deal than a bed liner to me.

3 hours ago, rubriv said:

Finally got the "scheduled" email!  After 4.5 months of waiting.  I know many have been waiting longer and I feel for you.  Hang in there, I hope you get yours soon.

Ordered: 12-30-21

Confirmed: 12-31-21

Today (5/12/22),  I received Received my VIN and a scheduled build date of 6-20-22

2022 F-250 Lariat CCSB 7.3L, BAP, Lariat Ultimate Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist, moonroof, upfitter switches, rear seat heater, dual batteries/alternator.

My dealer told me we should order without the 5th wheel prep and that they would install it when it arrived... for the same price.

I had my dealer switch out my BAP to the flavor without the bedliner about a month ago... again they said they would do it for the same price when it arrived.

Almost the exact same build and order dates for me too.  I also have the adaptive cruise, FX4, snow plow prep, and no 5th wheel prep.

Got the email today with the build week of 6-20!

Maybe they will be building a whole mess of 7.3 F250 BAP that week!

3 hours ago, rubriv said:

Finally got the "scheduled" email!  After 4.5 months of waiting.  I know many have been waiting longer and I feel for you.  Hang in there, I hope you get yours soon.

Ordered: 12-30-21

Confirmed: 12-31-21

Today (5/12/22),  I received Received my VIN and a scheduled build date of 6-20-22

2022 F-250 Lariat CCSB 7.3L, BAP, Lariat Ultimate Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist, moonroof, upfitter switches, rear seat heater, dual batteries/alternator.

My dealer told me we should order without the 5th wheel prep and that they would install it when it arrived... for the same price.

I had my dealer switch out my BAP to the flavor without the bedliner about a month ago... again they said they would do it for the same price when it arrived.

WOW!

What a great dealer!  Congratulations.

I also received the scheduled email this morning, and on top of that the salesman called about 30 mins. Later to let me know Incase I didn’t receive an email from ford.

ordered 1-20-22

confirmed 1-20-22

delay email 3-18-22

scheduled 5-12-22 for week of 6-6-22

f-250 lariat, 6.7ps ccsb fx4 star white w/carbonized accent, black onyx int. ,5thwp  lariat ultimate w/power running boards, quad beam leds ,high cap trailer tow, universal garage door opener heated rear seat and up fitter switches.

hopefully I see it by the 4th of july

Posted (edited)

First time poster, long time lurker.

Got my scheduling email today. 6/20 build date. f250 XLT SRW, 7.3, CCSB. Typical options for an XLT that will be used for towing, like trailer backup assist.

1/27/22 Ordered from Chapman ford Pennsylvania.

Edited by NonStopSwagger

I just dropped 5th wheel prep.   Hopefully this will speed things up.   

Did anyone with duallys get their VIN today?

Posted (edited)

I second that

8 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

There comes a time when one must think that the Regional Reps are not doing their jobs.

For example: If a vehicle is sitting at a Priority 2 for several months (i.e. 4 -5 months), shouldn't it at least be bumped up to a Priority 1 to get scheduled?

I'm sure that it is possible for FORD to schedule Super Duty Trucks for people that have Ordered way back in September, October or earlier, regardless of which dealer they ordered from and regardless of their allocation.

It would promote better Customer Service throughout the Ordering process.

It is currently ridiculous to keep seeing Orders get scheduled with the same parts/constraints so much earlier that those of us who ordered 6 - 7+ months ago.

FORD should automatically bump up all Super Duty Orders that have been in the system longer than 7 Months to Priority 1.

Rant over

i completely agree 

ford should get there head out of there a??

Ford should see they have some pissed off customers 

If the dealers don’t know what there doing they should step in

for sake of the buyer 

aug 27 confirmed order

no schedule 

Edited by F450

58 minutes ago, traynoral said:

I did. 

Received the scheduled email today. 

Ordered on 11/27/21

Scheduled for 06/20/2022

F350 KR 6.7 DRW LB - Quad LEDs, Upfitters, MudFlaps

8 hours ago, NonStopSwagger said:

First time poster, long time lurker.

Got my scheduling email today. 6/20 build date. f250 XLT SRW, 7.3, CCSB. Typical options for an XLT that will be used for towing, like trailer backup assist.

1/27/22 Ordered from Chapman ford

Chapman ford in Ohio?

1 hour ago, Aaron22 said:

Chapman ford in Ohio?

Pennsylvania

16 hours ago, Aaron22 said:

Chapman ford in Ohio?

No.  Horsham, PA

14 hours ago, traynoral said:

I did as well.

F-450 XLT, regular cab, 6.7, 4 x 4, gooseneck prep.  Ordered 12/21, scheduled for 6/27.  Picking up in Iowa, so hopefully will ship by truck.

2 hours ago, Superdutybuilt said:

Well here she be! Finally made it to the dealer…. Straight to the body shop since it was damaged in transit 😭

77EF9E77-421D-43B6-A510-F42EF23FBEDA.jpeg

1EA2F6A2-3D47-49EF-A4D4-B379FFFF7E23.jpeg

What happened? 

I received the scheduled for production email yesterday, it could not have been more warmly received.

I was growing quite concerned about Ford canceling the order late in the year.

The production date is quite a ways away, but now that I have a VIN I feel that Ford is just as invested as I am in getting this built.

I know I will probably be bumped several times, and that delivery will be a long period, but to me I am willing to wait as long as I know that Ford is going to deliver eventually.

Ordered: 2/7/22

Production email on: 5/12/22

Production scheduled for week:  6/20/22

F-250 Supercab Lariat - Atlas Blue

7.3L, Sport appearance, Lariat Value, Camper, Power Equipment, Ultimate towing, etc

I have always bought XL trucks, this will be my first Lariat (Wife demanded). 

Kind of looking forward to it now, just don't tell her.

22 hours ago, 22Tremor said:

Order confirmed 12/2/2021

Got my awaited email today scheduled build for 6/27, for my F250 Platinum Tremor 6.7 Diesel, removed the tonneau cover, bed liner, and fifth wheel prep awhile back it hurt to do so, but did in hopes of getting a truck this year.

I was very excited until I noticed the production picture and options listing on the tracker still had the Tremor fixed black step bars on the truck when I ordered the power steps.  

Is this something to worry about or wait until the window sticker comes out?  With both the platinum and tremor packages neither step was an upgrade so I am just hoping it is a mistake.

Missing power steps would be alot bigger deal than a bed liner to me.

I wouldn't worry until you get the window sticker.  The pictures are stock images that are one-size-fits-most, they are not 100% accurate.  My friend's truck lists Tremor options on his and he didn't order a tremor  

27 minutes ago, F450 said:

Your concern!!!

try Aug 27 and no schedule

🤔

I feel for ya,  it’s complete BS on Fords Scheduling.    I’m getting rather frustrated also and I’m not in the wait that long….yet.  Crappy thing is my trade was valued a 7k more 2 months ago. 

Edited by RFT2112

‘22 F-350 Platinum Tremor with the multi-contour (massaging) seats.  Finally got it last week.  I think they didn’t finish building the passenger seat.  Dealership is telling me they all come that way but I find that hard to believe.  Passenger side allows height adjustment but won’t adjust the seat cushion.  The front portion of the switch clicks but nothing happens.  Rear portion of that same switch does raise and lower the entire seat.  Video explains it. 

Dealership says there isn’t even a motor in that part of this seat and it’s normal.  Can anyone confirm/deny this?  Next closest dealer that is not a part of that some company is a long drive.  I’d like to know if it’s actually broken or not before I try going there.

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, F450 said:

Your concern!!!

try Aug 27 and no schedule

🤔

I got you beat Aug 7 and no schedule…

32 minutes ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

‘22 F-350 Platinum Tremor with the multi-contour (massaging) seats.  Finally got it last week.  I think they didn’t finish building the passenger seat.  Dealership is telling me they all come that way but I find that hard to believe.  Passenger side allows height adjustment but won’t adjust the seat cushion.  The front portion of the switch clicks but nothing happens.  Rear portion of that same switch does raise and lower the entire seat.  Video explains it. 

Dealership says there isn’t even a motor in that part of this seat and it’s normal.  Can anyone confirm/deny this?  Next closest dealer that is not a part of that some company is a long drive.  I’d like to know if it’s actually broken or not before I try going there.

Thanks!

IMG_2246.MOV

Call Ford Customer Relations. Tell them you aren't satisfied with the dealers response and believe the seat is missing functionality. Or something to that effect.

1 hour ago, Aaron22 said:

I got you beat Aug 7 and no schedule…

Sad to say that makes me feel better that there are people in my date range 

🤔