-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
its genetics and the other thing I've noticed is if people smoke or are generally unhealthy. Funny story about making assumptions about peoples age-my dad used to go to work everyday with a hat on-all the time till he forgot it one day. Everyone he worked with was shocked-they thought he was going bald when still had full head of hair! LOL -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
After the shitshow I had with my dealership and my Bronco order, the Service department is stellar-they even still pick my car up even though I'm a few miles out of the radius that they are supposed to. I normally have it picked up first in the AM and its normally back by lunchtime, well for oil changes. I need to get the wiring harness recall done myself when I get the oil done later this month. -
By fordmantpw · Posted
Same thing here with our dealer! I hate taking things in because we're afraid they'll mess something else up in the process. You just can't find good help, and you never get the "good" techs on "simple" things. We currently have 4 vehicles with open recalls: 2010 Milan - airbag...again. 2022 F350 - something with the wipers 2023 Mach-E - I don't remember what that one's for 2024 Bronco - Something about a wire chafing under the hood and I think something with the seat bolts It is a pain to take these to the dealer. The dealer is 30 minutes away, I work from home, and my wife is retired. So it's a special trip to town and wait for hours while it's done. I did have a recent recall on the F350 resolved by a mobile tech (even though we're 8 miles outside of their service area), so I'm going to see if they will do the same for at least some of these. -
By fordmantpw · Posted
Wait, those numbers don't math out. Either it was your 60th reunion, or the class beauty is 68, or she was 10 years older than everyone else in class! -
It’s a matter of of persistence, something that Ford has lacked in the past, I guess it seems highly economical to fix what Ford thinks is 90% of the problem, but yes proper RCA is key. Funny how root causes seem to come back around to actions that were unnecessary, squeezing suppliers is just power and ego, not right thinking. Suppliers get even.
-
It looks like the Chinese Dolphin and other Chinese EVs to me.
-
Attended my 50th high school reunion two months ago and I can 100% confirm that age is extremely unkind to some. On the other hand one of our class beauties is still gorgeous at 78. It is truly a mystery how some do so well and others do terribly.
-
There were a lot of negative comments on a truck smaller than the current Ranger. I was in favor of a truck about the size of the original Ranger which is about the size of the Maverick. Home owners don't need a truck that can carry a couple of thousand pounds or tow 5 tons. We just need something that can handle those oversized items to take to the dump or bring home from the hardware store. How many F150's just move one person? Take them to work and back home, my guess is that 4 doors is not a requirement for 80% of a F150's life. In my neighborhood, F150's are very popular, at least 2 dozen of them and all are 4 doors except mine. add in another dozen full size trucks of different brands, all 4 doors also. How often do I see more than one person in any of these trucks, never. When the wife is along for the ride they take the sedan or suv. Take a chance on a new Ranchero, the cost would be a drop in the bucket compared to the losses Ford took on the EV programs. Just make sure it comes with the V8.
-
Hi everyone, I have already seen the redacted/preliminary copy of the 2026 Ford Super Duty Chassis Cab Order Guide, but I am looking for the complete, unredacted dealer version (covering full specs/fleet options for F-350 / F-450 / F-550 / F-600). Has Ford uploaded the unredacted PDF to FMCDealer yet? If anyone with access could share or upload an unredacted copy to the Dealer Order Guides section, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
-
Here you go. Fred 2016 MKC-Black Label Order Guide.pdf
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
