A Female Face For Ford?

Should Ford Have a Female Spokesperson like Mike Rowe?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ford Have a Female Spokesperson like Mike Rowe?

• Yes!
    • Hell Yes, and I know who! (post picture)
    • No, I don't like seeing beautiful women driving Fords... sales
    • No, it wouldn't drive sales

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two problems with a female face:

1. Women. Very competitive, tend to see other females as competition, tend to be quite critical.

2. Men. What face? Eyes usually focus somewhere just below the neck.

Solutions:

1. Women. Hire a gay guy then. Girls like to go shopping with them, right? Maybe P71 could use a job.

2. Men. Easy, tatoo a Mustang on one and a Raptor on the other.

Edited by blksn8k2

You guys are funny. :D

I would volunteer, but I have my life a little full with my 7-year-old.

Please............... no P. We want customers to buy Fords, not run away, screaming in terror (key Jason/ Friday 13th music).

Extreme4X4 would make a great "face" for Ford....include the 7 year old, it shows the "family connection" that Ford wants to reach. I nominate Extreme for the job :hyper:

Former miss Universe, Aussie Jennifer Hawkins.

If her skirt slips off again, you can always give her a smack bottom.:)

JenniferHawkins42.jpg

You need a sophisticated looking woman, not too young and certainly not someone that looks like they should be in Playboy instead of inviting buyers into buying a beautiful brand at one of the showrooms. I vote Katherine Zeta Jones. Why, her looks for one. Dark hair, 40 years old, beautiful woman, good voice, not anorexic thin, a body that most woman with children can relate to, all men both young and older probably would say at the very least that she is attractive.

You need a sophisticated looking woman, not too young and certainly not someone that looks like they should be in Playboy instead of inviting buyers into buying a beautiful brand at one of the showrooms. I vote Katherine Zeta Jones. Why, her looks for one. Dark hair, 40 years old, beautiful woman, good voice, not anorexic thin, a body that most woman with children can relate to, all men both young and older probably would say at the very least that she is attractive.

She'd be one that'd get my vote!

Kate Beckinsale for ford, Charlize Theoron ( spelling ) for Lincoln.........

Edited by Deanh

A bit off topic but I thought Jim Farley has great presence and could possibly

do a series of ads like Lee Iacocca did for Chrysler.

Which ads are you referring to? Recent ones or did he do ones a long time ago?

My next question would be: do you think those ads worked?

As someone who does not get to see much television, I second this. Just who is he, I have seen some Ford commercials with him and I am not really impressed.

He does alot of voice over work for the discovery channel shows, like Deadliest Catch, and had his own show on Discovery called Dirty Jobs. There is a really funny video of him working on the Home Shopping Network back in the day trying to sell a cat toy in the middle of the night...its on Youtube some place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rowe