SPIED: 2017 Ford F-Series Super Duty

They've got tape and filler on the glass to hide character details on the prototype.

If you recall, I mentioned to you that the 150/250 would share base IP design also. That was a few years ago now. It will be fun to see if they changed their minds.

This pic is legit. It was taken in Dearborn..

Not one positive comment on this truck on either of the Ford Diesel forums I spend time on. I think it is a really bad angle and really bad lighting.. but ugh.. what the hell is Ford thinking.

Makes me very happy I invested in my 8 year ESP on my 2015 F350..

Edited by blwnsmoke

I am happy ford is finally merging the F150 and the Super Duty. it has been a long time coming.

The next question is when or if they make the Transit's Cab the cab for their heavy Duty trucks.

There is more utility with the interior packaging of the transit in cab and cutaway uses than in the Super Duty, opening up the possibility of a double Cab Version along with other variants for the heavy Duty Segment.

6235939.jpg

LOL,

I laughed at some of the comments on GMI... "looks terrible, I wouldn't buy one..'

Hello,

Ford owns the HD market and is about to gap the competition's 2500 and 3500 products by a Loong way.

I would trade new Lincolns any day of the week to let Ford build Alloy trucks, the response to F150 is sensational.

• Like 1

I am happy ford is finally merging the F150 and the Super Duty. it has been a long time coming.

The next question is when or if they make the Transit's Cab the cab for their heavy Duty trucks.

There is more utility with the interior packaging of the transit in cab and cutaway uses than in the Super Duty, opening up the possibility of a double Cab Version along with other variants for the heavy Duty Segment.

Agree on all counts. I would have to believe that the Transit glasshouse should hold some possibility for a new Medium duty cab in place of the Super Duyty with a high seating position and great forward visibiity.

• Like 1