Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

54 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Seems to me she might work at MAP, but I don't recognize her name. She posted a Facebook screenshot with her name on it so she's probably f--ked if she does. 

Her name is Rachel Fox.  She says she has friends that are ford engineers.  She’s on the Ford Bronco 2021 FB group.

Edited by akirby

4 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Wishing you could take delivery straight from MAP with a scheduled appointment at the Mod Center... I'd trek across the state line and buy @fuzzymoomoo a beer!

That'd be cool - Ford's own "Germany" delivery program (like the Germans did)

4 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Mike just confirmed that there will *not* be a public Mod Center at MAP.

I didn't think it made much sense.

14 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

That'd be cool - Ford's own "Germany" delivery program (like the Germans did)

I didn't think it made much sense.

Precisely, if it's a fit out area having MOPs there would be a nightmare to control,

better to deliver the vehicles complete to the ordering dealership.

1 minute ago, jpd80 said:

Precisely, if it's a fit out area having MOPs there would be a nightmare to control,

better to deliver the vehicles complete to the ordering dealership.

Yup, I did expect a self-contained area for plant employees to install accessories, but not a "store".

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Yup, I did expect a self-contained area for plant employees to install accessories, but not a "store".

In saying that, there's going to be people that will want to see their vehicles being built

but if that's not possible then maybe a video of progress down the line and mod centre?

1 hour ago, AGR said:

Something similar could be done with accessories, you wouldn't need a separate model.

Ive actually given this idea some thought. A special panel that seals the passenger area could allow you to remove the rear seats and make a nice sized bed... A convertible PU if you will. 

Would be a cool feature! 

There was an employee ridealong event for Bronco Sport / 2dr / 4dr today, and a B6G member took questions to ask. 

Of most interest, white painted hard top *will* be available at launch, and the Marine Grade Vinyl interior will come in multiple colors. Not that you guys would have doubted what I've been telling you for months, but this bit of affirmation should help. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

There was an employee ridealong event for Bronco Sport / 2dr / 4dr today, and a B6G member took questions to ask. 

Of most interest, white painted hard top *will* be available at launch, and the Marine Grade Vinyl interior will come in multiple colors. Not that you guys would have doubted what I've been telling you for months, but this bit of affirmation should help. 

They've been doing them all week. I got picked to go but I couldn't because I'm at the plant and the Saturday slots filled up before I saw the email saying I got picked. It would have been nice for them to have had time slots that started later than 2:30pm. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

1 minute ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

They've been doing them all week. I got picked to go but I couldn't because I'm at the plant and the Saturday slots filled up before I saw the email saying I got picked. 

Woof, that's a dick kick. 

The events sound like they're well done. The pics look fun, though they're still just showing off the same 5 trucks. 

Sounds like you guys will be a bit busier doing test builds soon(ish), huh? (?)

On 8/18/2020 at 12:31 PM, MY93SHO said:

Bronco Sport walkaround.

This is what makes Bronco Sport a premium vehicle compared to Escape.  Off road capability and rugged styling plus tons of accessories.

Forget about big rebates.

Cha-Ching!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, akirby said:

This is what makes Bronco Sport a premium vehicle compared to Escape.  Off road capability and rugged styling plus tons of accessories.

Forget about big rebates.

Cha-Ching!!!

Well, at least we know the Badlands will have off road capability. The lesser AWD systems will need to be put through their paces. They might just have the rugged styling not the off road prowess. We don’t know yet.

27 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

Well, at least we know the Badlands will have off road capability. The lesser AWD systems will need to be put through their paces. They might just have the rugged styling not the off road prowess. We don’t know yet.

I don’t mean rock crawling, I mean sand/gravel/mud, etc.

5 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Woof, that's a dick kick. 

The events sound like they're well done. The pics look fun, though they're still just showing off the same 5 trucks. 

Sounds like you guys will be a bit busier doing test builds soon(ish), huh? (?)

Tool Tryout started on Monday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, William S said:

I would love to have one of these if it had a removable top available for the back.

Isn't that just a regular bronco with vinyl floor/no carpet and the back seats removed? Yes maybe the cabin is isolated but IDK if i see the value in a PU bronco that you then put the bed topper on.