-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
I test drove one and its actually excellent. I can understand why their owners love it and why it’s reviewed so well. But I also didn’t want to really buy it, its very small and doesn’t give you more than any other modern small crossover. If I had to buy a new car I’d consider it but there are more compelling value options (Trax, or another used Escape Hybrid) and used EVs (Mach-E or Equinox, even an ID.4). It is ultimately an unusually small subcompact SUV that is pricer than most of its ICE competition, and is too old of an EV to be more compelling than numerous off-lease used EVs. It would probably sell great in Europe right now, if GM sold things in Europe. I was very high on it but I was wrong. I think if it was bigger and had Carplay it would have sold much better.
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
No wonder she looked good for 78! 😄 I think I look good for 60...but I'm only 50! 😄 -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
It'll probably be some half-assed BS in the end, but I wanna believe lol. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
The battery was improved on it...otherwise your right. -
I don't know why they brought it back. Also, it was the same as it's been, so no real incentive for people to buy.
-
Here are September sales results and Q3 Truck comparison: Still waiting on Rivian and Tesla sales for reference.
-
Additionally, there are other configuration requirements. Must be XLT or Lariat, SuperCrew, 5.5' box/145" wheelbase. Must have Chrome Appearance Package. Must add wheel well liners and bed mat (weird requirement there). Not available with Pro Access Tailgate. I talked to our body guy yesterday and he was pretty shocked too. On that auto start-stop "feature" article, I'm not sure that's all correct. They say a truck line spokesperson says A-S-S stays on the 3.0 and 3.5 4x4? It makes sense that it's staying available, and inherently required, on the PowerBoost 3.5 hybrid. I do see in the order guide that the 3.0 and 3.5 4x4 are specifically mentioned as having an AVAILABLE California emissions (or "50 State Emissions" as it's called) option. Required if you're in CA, CO, CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA. That matches the article's Point #3 about the particle filter and lower power ratings. Now, do I think there's a possibility Ford isn't putting info out to dealers? Yup. Do I think there's a possibility some spokesperson mis-spoke? Yup. Do I think it's possible a spokesperson doesn't fully know what they're talking about? Oh yeah. Do I know for sure? Nope, not until there are 2027's in hand to know 100% for sure... and we still don't know what they actually look like yet.
-
Toyota: Hyundai: Nissan/Infiniti: Honda/Acura: Stellantis:
-
Ford U.S. Q3 2026 Sales Release I'm working on updating my charts with September figures.,.....
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
