My Ford Garage: Making them feel at home

31 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Tape, paint, and swear words!

I did cut a tracing stencil for the lions to keep them consistent, but otherwise the lettering and crest were all done by hand.

Wow! That takes lots of patience and dedication in addition to tape and paint. ;) Job well done PREMiERdrum sir!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

Very nice on the Ford, but why do you want to drink S*** "The" Ohio beer. Is the sign remind you when you come home with delicious Michigan and Pennsylvania beer that you should support local?

Good catch! I'm much more of a bourbon drinker than a beer drinker these days, but I'm an equal opportunity beer enjoy-er. The sign was a gift from a friend who owns a small, local brewery. :) (https://www.granvillebrewing.com/)

Fun fact: The "Fine Family Eating" sign above it - all 9 feet of it - I rescued from a local 1960's-era western themed restaurant and lounge when it was demolished a few years back. 

Edited by PREMiERdrum
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Good catch! I'm much more of a bourbon drinker than a beer drinker these days, but I'm an equal opportunity beer enjoy-er. The sign was a gift from a friend who owns a small, local brewery. :) (https://www.granvillebrewing.com/)

Fun fact: The "Fine Family Eating" sign above it - all 9 feet of it - I rescued from a local 1960's-era western themed restaurant and lounge when it was demolished a few years back. 

Nice garage man!! You’re a real Ford man through and through!! 

2 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Good catch! I'm much more of a bourbon drinker than a beer drinker these days, but I'm an equal opportunity beer enjoy-er. The sign was a gift from a friend who own a small, local brewery. :)

I love a good Bourbon, much more depth and flavor than beer. I highly recommend some trips to Louisville, Lexington and points in between. Its even better if you can find a driver.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

I love a good Bourbon, much more depth and flavor than beer. I highly recommend some trips to Louisville, Lexington and points in between. Its even better if you can find a driver.

My family and I are no strangers to the Bourbon Trail... it's not a bad drive at all from central Ohio. 

Back to Ohio beers... Brew Dog's (of Scottland) only American brewery is only about 20 minutes from my house and it's an awesome place to hang out. Good beers, good food, and a new boutique hotel that has beer taps in every room!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

My family and I are no strangers to the Bourbon Trail... it's not a bad drive at all from central Ohio. 

Back to Ohio beers... Brew Dog's (of Scottland) only American brewery is only about 20 minutes from my house and it's an awesome place to hang out. Good beers, good food, and a new boutique hotel that has beer taps in every room!

Sounds like my kind of place! 

Nice work on the garage, I wish I could do that! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PREMiERdrum said:

That beer actually looks tasty as hell! Nice job on the garage-now you just have 9 more months to wait:)......enough time to do the floors!

2 hours ago, kyle said:

That beer actually looks tasty as hell! Nice job on the garage-now you just have 9 more months to wait:)......enough time to do the floors!

Well hey, I'll be "celebrity" bartending there on Friday, December 4th, as they're hosting a fundraising night for the HS Drumline I teach. If anyone is looking to visit beautiful Central Ohio....?

Epoxy floors are on the list... but not until the driveway and garage floor are torn up and re-poured. Ugh. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

whoa whoa a tap in every room of this hotel? That sounds amazing. Not to mention a drunken mess but amazing. Going to need to figure out a schedule to see the wife and kids because I’m going to that hotel

• Like 3