2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

47 minutes ago, breed1 said:

Don't feel too bad... I ordered a fully loaded F250 Platinum on March 22 (verified with Ford Marketing) and i haven't heard a peep out of anyone. I call Ford Marketing every Friday just to hear that my order hasn't been scheduled, "Sorry"  Oh well... was pretty close to ordering a Shoalwater Bay Boat but they are running about 10 months out and the Mercury Motors are backlogged about 1 year out.  It is what it is!!!!

If it makes you feel any better I ordered the same as you on the same day, received a vin and build date right when they started of 7/26 then it went to 8/9 and now it went to 9/20 so getting a vin and date really doesn't mean anything we will probably end up getting our trucks at the same time.?

13 hours ago, mink said:

If it makes you feel any better I ordered the same as you on the same day, received a vin and build date right when they started of 7/26 then it went to 8/9 and now it went to 9/20 so getting a vin and date really doesn't mean anything we will probably end up getting our trucks at the same time.?

Same here as well. Ordered 4/22 got a 7/19 build week then 8/2 and now 9-20. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chris E said:

Same here as well. Ordered 4/22 got a 7/19 build week then 8/2 and now 9-20. 

Well at least I know I'm not the only one.? I wish I knew what was pushing it back and if I could just eliminate that option.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gadget said:

Did your dealer get you in on CVOP?  If your not then your order will be processed only when your dealer orders are slated to be produced.  You have to have CVOP verification for early production.

I am in the CVOP, verified by my dealer. It's frustating and hard to understand why a 2022 XLT Tremor package 6.7 would not be scheduled, when Lariats, KR, Platinums are with Tremor package... its not like I ordered last week...its been confirmed 4/20/21. I noticed a lot of April orders still have no VIN, no production dates.

Edited by Baddestt

1 hour ago, Baddestt said:

I am in the CVOP, verified by my dealer. It's frustating and hard to understand why a 2022 XLT Tremor package 6.7 would not be scheduled, when Lariats, KR, Platinums are with Tremor package... its not like I ordered last week...its been confirmed 4/20/21. I noticed a lot of April orders still have no VIN, no production dates.

In one of the other topics there was something about XLT  with not being scheduled until further notice and that was posted on June 21

EFDD2BDF-C993-4511-AD48-2ECC9E64F1C8.jpeg

Edited by Dewbs

34 minutes ago, Radio said:

Does anyone know if the above F-250 vs 53Q/53R hold has been lifted? Super Duty will resume scheduling again this week.

This was shared over on the FTE forums earlier today. It was updated on the 9th, but I don’t know how valid it is and I believe it is for fleet trucks... According to this site though the hold is still in place. 

78488F9A-3867-417D-9B65-9D7FE979DB30.png

6 hours ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

This was shared over on the FTE forums earlier today. It was updated on the 9th, but I don’t know how valid it is and I believe it is for fleet trucks... According to this site though the hold is still in place. 

78488F9A-3867-417D-9B65-9D7FE979DB30.png

It's the same information from the Ford FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) report. 

• Like 1

Got my order in on 7/2/2021 and not sure about all this CVOP process. My dealer was a fleet manager with a priority code 11 at a large commercial fleet ordering dealer.  He gave me this print out with x plan and other plan pricing on it.  Never seen one of these on all the orders being placed and shared.  What does this mean and should I be asking my dealer about the CVOP. Am I in good or bad hands with what I have? Thanks! 

0C46B7F7-59E6-4F60-A78D-3583D2FC3A10.png

1 hour ago, Moosetremor said:

Got my order in on 7/2/2021 and not sure about all this CVOP process. My dealer was a fleet manager with a priority code 11 at a large commercial fleet ordering dealer.  He gave me this print out with x plan and other plan pricing on it.  Never seen one of these on all the orders being placed and shared.  What does this mean and should I be asking my dealer about the CVOP. Am I in good or bad hands with what I have? Thanks! 

0C46B7F7-59E6-4F60-A78D-3583D2FC3A10.png

The images are just screen captures from the CONCEPS ordering system that is really used only for fleet orders now. Stock, Retail & Plan orders are entered and submitted via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system which uses natural language and is much easier to use than the old CONCEPS system which requires entering 3-digit codes for all vehicle specifications. Note that the fleet operations at a dealership... ordering, scheduling, etc. are completely separate and have no bearing on stock, retail or plan order types.

The COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) was enhanced and expanded on 06/08/2021 to help expedite retail order scheduling. The program requires Dealers to submit a copy of a signed Buyer's Order and Driver's License for verification by Ford. Verified orders are then eligible for incremental allocation in order to expedite the retail order scheduling. Orders must have a "Clean/Unscheduled" status and comply with any commodity restraints in effect at the time the order is selected for scheduling. Information on each week's commodity restrictions is available to Dealers by Wednesday each week, prior to scheduling which is normally done on Thursday's. Retail orders not submitted to the COVP do not receive incremental allocation and will not be scheduled until the dealership has regular scheduling allocation. 

Order priority codes and allocation are exclusive to each dealership and not affected by orders or allocation at any other dealership.  

Complete order history, scheduling, production, shipping and status updates is available to Dealers 24/7 via the Vehicle Visibility reporting system.   

• Like 3

This leaves me some questions. Does a retail order through the COVP get processed faster than a fleet order? Does a fleet order get placed based on allocation or in blocks or what’s different between fleet and all other orders? Sorry for all the dumb questions, have have already cleared so much up. I obviously have a long wait ahead of me and really looking forward to this Truck. My wife is already annoyed with all my research to date prior to ordering. Now she has to put up with me anxiously waiting and accessory dreaming and researching. 

• 18 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The images are just screen captures from the CONCEPS ordering system that is really used only for fleet orders now. Stock, Retail & Plan orders are entered and submitted via the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system which uses natural language and is much easier to use than the old CONCEPS system which requires entering 3-digit codes for all vehicle specifications. Note that the fleet operations at a dealership... ordering, scheduling, etc. are completely separate and have no bearing on stock, retail or plan order types.

The COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) was enhanced and expanded on 06/08/2021 to help expedite retail order scheduling. The program requires Dealers to submit a copy of a signed Buyer's Order and Driver's License for verification by Ford. Verified orders are then eligible for incremental allocation in order to expedite the retail order scheduling. Orders must have a "Clean/Unscheduled" status and comply with any commodity restraints in effect at the time the order is selected for scheduling. Information on each week's commodity restrictions is available to Dealers by Wednesday each week, prior to scheduling which is normally done on Thursday's. Retail orders not submitted to the COVP do not receive incremental allocation and will not be scheduled until the dealership has regular scheduling allocation. 

Order priority codes and allocation are exclusive to each dealership and not affected by orders or allocation at any other dealership.  

Complete order history, scheduling, production, shipping and status updates is available to Dealers 24/7 via the Vehicle Visibility reporting system.   

24 minutes ago, Moosetremor said:

This leaves me some questions. Does a retail order through the COVP get processed faster than a fleet order? Does a fleet order get placed based on allocation or in blocks or what’s different between fleet and all other orders? Sorry for all the dumb questions, have already cleared so much up. I obviously have a long wait ahead of me and really looking forward to this Truck. My wife is already annoyed with all my research to date prior to ordering. Now she has to put up with me anxiously waiting and accessory dreaming and researching.

No problem! The whole Fleet ordering and scheduling process is totally different and completely separate from the process for Stock, Retail or Plan orders. The OTD (Order to Delivery) process is much longer for Fleet orders, the priority codes for Fleet orders are actually related to a requested production week and there is no assigned Dealer allocation for Fleet orders. So, you can forget anything you see or hear about Fleet ordering or scheduling because it has nothing at all to do with Stock, Retail or Plan orders.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Dewbs said:

Wouldn’t hurt to reach out to the dealership and follow up with them

48 minutes ago, road turtle said:

What about orders submitted before 6/8?

My order was 5/12.  I inquired with the dealer and they stated that I did not need to verify as I had already been scheduled.  If you have not been scheduled, you should contact them  

1 hour ago, Dewbs said:

Wouldn’t hurt to reach out to the dealership and follow up with them

Dealer screwed me with their eff up.  They haven't been very forthcoming, and I busted them when they tried to BS me.  Couple of weeks after I decided to leave the order with them, as I already lost 2.5 months in the order process, a friend told me of a dealer he buys all his business and personal trucks through.  In retrospect, I should have eaten another 2 weeks of time and changed to this dealer. 

It is what it is, and this may very well be the last vehicle I ever buy from them.

3 hours ago, road turtle said:

Dealer screwed me with their eff up.  They haven't been very forthcoming, and I busted them when they tried to BS me.  Couple of weeks after I decided to leave the order with them, as I already lost 2.5 months in the order process, a friend told me of a dealer he buys all his business and personal trucks through.  In retrospect, I should have eaten another 2 weeks of time and changed to this dealer. 

It is what it is, and this may very well be the last vehicle I ever buy from them.

It’s hard finding a good dealership and even harder to find a competent person inside that knows the process. Good luck to you. 

Some Good news. Lansing, MI dealership had three dealer ordered,  2021 F350 CCLB Platinums on the transport truck in their lot on Saturday. Said they were ordered around March. Hopefully they're getting more of them cleared out of Kentucky in the next few weeks.

Edited by Buckymaster

I just texted my dealer and was told build week of August 9th. 

2022 250 4x4 CCSB Lariat

Carbonized gray

ultimate tow camera

Appearance package

20” rims

led lights

heated wheel

spay liner

Bucket/console seats

Ordered around March 25th. Small dealer in Ontario Canada. 

• Like 1