2018 Lincoln Navigator Debuts

Looks mostly nice. Not sure if I like the placement of the nav screen though. It looks like an afterthought. The dash seems rather plain for this price class.

The tablet look is the trend now.

Plain how?

I would've liked to see an "executive package" that put the 30 way power seats in the second row and remove the third row.....maybe we'll see one down the road.

Edited by rmc523

450HP, that's what I'm liking... Other than the PRND "Buttons", everything else seems workable. I'm ok with the simply look, like Volvo. Jump into a Lexus LS500 and look at the collection of chicklette buttons scattered all over the dashboard. Doesn't look cohesive, Ford is usually good about how buttons are laid and grouped.

The dash seems rather plain for this price class.

Have you ever seen the interior of a Range Rover? The dash and fenter console aren't busy, and I'm sure that is an influence here.

I like it. I think it is sharp, and it looks appropriate for the class. I can't wait to see it in black. I think they will sell a lot of these.

Edited by tbone

I really like it. Interior is fantastic. I'd like to see more images of the instrument display. I'm guessing conventional round "gauges" may not be part of the digital scheme? The dark red LWB version looks very nice. I'm guessing no goofy model designation for SWB vs. LWB like "L", "MAX" etc. Looks like model specific front and rear quarters but I could be wrong on the rears. I assume there will be a middle row bench version without the large console. This will sell well and I bet that starting price is $60k plus with ATPs in the $75-80k range? I'm sure you can ring this up to $110k.

Other than the PRND "Buttons",

They work perfectly fine. I've been using them in the MKX for over a year with no problems. You get used to them very quickly. Even switching back and forth with the Fusion it's not confusing at all. Very intuitive.