Spied: 2019 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

Break out the x-ray glasses:

http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AApgwWe.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Some images at the link in the slideshow that might merit getting the lightening treatment to see more details.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/spied-2019-ford-ranger-regular-cab/ar-AApgpnx?li=BBnb4R5&OCID=HPDHP#image=AApgpnw|3

• Like 3

wont just be commercial/ fleet, regular trucks have priced themselves out of the market for first time buyers...I think theres an awful lot of recreational teenagers that would rather have a pickup than a Focus....especially to throw their surfboards/ mountain bikes in....

• Like 2

wont just be commercial/ fleet, regular trucks have priced themselves out of the market for first time buyers...I think theres an awful lot of recreational teenagers that would rather have a pickup than a Focus....especially to throw their surfboards/ mountain bikes in....

My first vehicle was a regular cab Ranger followed by two other regular cab trucks. if the price is right they could do well with it in the group you mention.

They stole the 9" out of my 66 E100 ? Just kiddimg.

That was a tough rear diff. wonder if they are bringing the design back?

being that I just got done crawling out from under my 1974 Gran Torino Elite....I would have to concur about it looking a lot like the 9" Ford differential...

I like the 9" as much as the next gearhead, but I don't see that happening. It's not like the rear end is a weak point on the F-Series, so there's not exactly a need to put yet another one in production; a narrowed version of the F150's rear end would make more sense.

Of course, the obvious possibility is that this rear end isn't even for the Ranger--this could be a test for the Bronco...

Also... Ranger Regular Cab w/Snow Plow Prep!

Yes, there are still some contractors around here using old regular cab S 10s for moving snow in tight places. Many driveways and small, odd shaped parking lots around here, and it does get rather funny at times watching guys in Super Duty crew cabs (even with short beds) try to move snow in tight places.

REGULAR CAB....very smart, someone was listening....now, dont forget a cab and chassis with a decent payload......

I wouldn't be surprised if some aftermarket outfit goes after that segment, although you'd think cab/chassis would be an easy option for Ford to offer, unless there's some part of the assembly or transit process that requires a bed.