Jump to content





Recommended Posts

So Bronco is now going after F-150? July or August?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bzcat said:

So Bronco is now going after F-150? July or August?

 

There hasn’t been any indication that the reveal will slip beyond early June. Mike Levine replied to a question on the Bronco reveal today with “Coming soon, stay tuned”. I’m betting next week or the week after is when it will be officially shown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3ba53f49-c3b8-46c0-ae16-950ebd4c7b6f-jpe2021-f150-xlt-or-lariat-1-jpg.164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

2021-f150-xlt-or-lariat-1-jpg.164

 

My goodness, I hope that tail light is at least partially camo - its size is a bit too comic book proportions for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rest of the truck looks great, but you're right that taillight is hilariously bad. Yikes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those taillights are 2009 level of bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021-f150-tail-lights-jpg.2712021-f150-xlt-or-lariat-2-jpg.163

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna assume that the taillight surround is beveled in a bit so its making the light look bigger then they actually are without the camo on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm gonna assume that the taillight surround is beveled in a bit so its making the light look bigger then they actually are without the camo on 


It is. I saw one in person as I was driving through Dearborn last week. The taillight is definitely bigger than the current one but it's not as odd looking as the pictures make it out to be. I rather liked it. 
 

The camo is doing its job ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Expedition has the same oversize taillight problem.  What ever happened to the slimming down of headlights and taillights that was referenced a few years back?  I forget what designer stated it or maybe I was imagining?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farley wants to slip several launches to the Fall including F-150, Mach E, Bronco, and Bronco Sport. The effects of the shutdown have to be corrected first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SteelyD said:

Farley wants to slip several launches to the Fall including F-150, Mach E, Bronco, and Bronco Sport. The effects of the shutdown have to be corrected first.

 

The Mach E and Bronco were scheduled for fall launches before the shutdown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Trader 10 said:

 

The Mach E and Bronco were scheduled for fall launches before the shutdown. 

 

Actually the Mach E was supposed to be in production now for EU deliveries, the US launch was this fall. 

 

The Mach E and Bronco Sport had a few pre-production models built right as COVID-19 hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jcartwright99 said:

Is this true? Suddenly I'm tired and could use a nap.

 

Sleeper seat


Genius if true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jcartwright99 said:

Is this true? Suddenly I'm tired and could use a nap.

 

Sleeper seat

 

This sounds like the fold down front seat that the Flex had.  It would fold completely flat to accommodate long items.  The only downside with it is it didn't have a power back adjustment/recline for the seat.  I'm sure they'll find a way around that for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also talked about the 15” screen again. I don’t believe we have seen spy shots of this in the F150, correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, tbone said:

They also talked about the 15” screen again. I don’t believe we have seen spy shots of this in the F150, correct?

 

Is this it?

 

2021 Ford F-150 Interior Allegedly Leaked In New Photos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

 

Is this it?

 

2021 Ford F-150 Interior Allegedly Leaked In New Photos

 

I can imagine them adding an output that would enable users to output the display to a laptop the driver could then put on top of the dash! Then we'll have the battle over who has the biggest display! 

Edited by ice-capades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

Is this true? Suddenly I'm tired and could use a nap.

 

Sleeper seat

Sure hope it's true... would be real nice to have for when the wife makes me sleep on the couch because of something I said, did or didn't do.  Put the seat back and turn on the massage with some good music... might have to get in trouble more often!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rmc523 said:

 

This sounds like the fold down front seat that the Flex had.  It would fold completely flat to accommodate long items.  The only downside with it is it didn't have a power back adjustment/recline for the seat.  I'm sure they'll find a way around that for this.

 

My old Escort Wagon's front passenger seat folded all the way back. I used it like that to haul extra long items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I read Ford is putting in the electronic architecture so that most problems and updates can be taken care of remotely. So your 10 speed trans is shifting badly, Ford can do a software update while your truck sits in your garage. Ford wants to significantly lower its warranty costs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×